Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mugleston's Pitbull Farm?

Thumbs down Re: Mugleston's Pitbull Farm?

I just wanted to throw in my thoughts on Mugleston's Pitbull Farm. I was interested in a pup from them and contacted them by phone. Arron told me the pup I was interested in was around 9 weeks of age. So I loaded up my car and drove 600 miles one way to see the pup. I got there and was very disappointed. The pup I was interested in was a lot older then he told me over the phone, the puppy was around 15 to 16 weeks of age. To old for my liking as I like to crop their ears around 8 to 9 weeks of age. Then I was looking the pups over that he had and let me tell everyone.. their dogs were in bad condition.. the eyes on the puppies had not just alittle but alot of green mucus, and sores all over thier bodies... Thier operation is nothing but a puppy mill and would not recommend them to anyone. Im not rich and far from it. I felt so bad for the dogs he had I wanted to buy them all, just to get them out of there. Glad I didn't have him shipped.. Well thats my thought about Mugleston's Pitbull Farm.

Default Re: Mugleston's Pitbull Farm?

teaba99er,
    not trying to start a fight with you or defend muglestons. just wondering
    a few things.

did you see a recent pic of the pup before driving 1200 miles round trip
    which is a hell of a long way to not come home with what you went for.

Also did you say WTF Aaron you said the pup I drove all the way here for was 9 weeks and now he or she is almost doubble that.

I personally would be pissed as hell right there and probably kicked the guy square in the nuts and demand he give me money for gas and wasting
    my time.

1200 miles round trip is a hell of a drive for nothing.isnt that like a 15 hour trip?

did you take any pics so we could see these pups that were in such bad shape?

did you report him to any animal control authority so that they could go get those poor little guys and gals if they were living in such bad condition?

lol tea bagger lol

Yes I seen Pictures of the puppy before I drove. But a Picture can say a thousand words. Arron was in Oklahoma I guess that's where he said.. The guy I met down in Texas was someone who works for him. Arron said they where moving their kennel to North Eastern Oklahoma. Did I take Pictures of the puppy. the answer to that is no and wished I did.

These Mother Fuckers Are Still Out There Jacking

I was going to get a pup from them years back......Im one of those guys that asks a bunch of questions and sometimes the same one a few times over a period of time.......I had spoken with jed a few times and was gathering info....Any how his stats kept changing...Im thinking last time I talked to you you said the dog weighed this and now your saying this....Not a huge offence but enough for me to figure out they are full of shit and want nothing they have to offer.

check out these pups from a muglestons breeding, Im thinking about getting the fawn, but I like the blues 2. I added a pic of the father and mother both mugleston. What do yall think of em?

8. Default Re: Mugleston's Pitbull Farm?

^^ those pups are not my style at all, i personally would not purchase one, nor take one for free.

What are you looking for in a dog?

those pups look terrified.

such long faces on them pups..........not my style thats for sure.......if you wanna get that your better off with a apbt.

well, im short on cash, He only wants 600 for the fawn, I was going to do buisness with broad st bullies in nj, thats probably the only local place with a good rep. Any one know in the new york/ct area some good kennels?

Quote Originally Posted by Club Bully1 View Post
    ^^ those pups are not my style at all, i personally would not purchase one, nor take one for free.

What are you looking for in a dog?
    A big head, tons of muscie, thats muglestons Sasha, whos father is Goliath and mother is china doll, and the male is Buddah, whos father is boogie. The bloodline seems great, and honestly the pups dont look 2 bad, but I am a novice. You think they will turn out anything like there parents?

davidfitness83 is offline If you are reading this message, odds are your dog is fat!

I think if you are doing it to save a pup of a bad breeder then get the pup, but you sure are taking a risk. I would at least meet the parents of the dogs and make sure that the parents are on site. Also, Broad St Bullies is in Philly not NJ, I almost got a pup of them, they seem like cool people and I talked to a dude chuck on clubbully. Since you mention that you are a novice, meet breeders and meet their dogs. Also make sure you research the breed and make sure everyone in your fam is ok with you having that type of dog. A lot of people claim that American Bullies do not have drive and that are just lay low dogs but that is simply a stereotype. It is true that no breed compares in the athleticism and drive of a real American Pitbull Terrier, but these dogs come from those bloods and I have seen Bullies in here that sure are fitness machines so beware of what you hear. You gotta know what you are getting into and last but not least, the real extreme dogs can have a lot of health problems. Ask the breeders about the stud dogs and their health problem, I haven't seen a clear example of a Bully breeder that scans hips, eyes and hearts but at least make sure that the mating dogs are older ( 3 years old+) so you know that at least at the moment they are in good health and should pass some of that to the offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank Sinatra View Post
    A big head, tons of muscie, thats muglestons Sasha, whos father is Goliath and mother is china doll, and the male is Buddah, whos father is boogie. The bloodline seems great, and honestly the pups dont look 2 bad, but I am a novice. You think they will turn out anything like there parents?
    well for 600 bucks its alright I guess. I would'nt take one though.
    not my style.
    "thanks fam..hopen for them long body midgets"
    -2stepbullies

do u guys think they will turn out like there parents?

Blog Entries

muglestons is lame always will be, i would pay money
    to stack krypto up against there best stud

Mugleston Started A Great Bloodline, Thats A Given, I Just Got A Pup From My Boy Robert In Dc. Real Str8 Forward Guy With Great Prices And Great Dogs. Jed On The Other Hand Is A Snake, I Heard He Sent Somebody A Black Lab For A Boogie Pup!!!! Thats Real F***** Up. If You Find A Good Guy With Mugleston Pits That Doesnt Scam Its A Great Pup To Get.

Blog Entries

muglestons if you ever read this, this is what real stats look like!

Thts A Monster Lol The Infamous Krypto!!!

Mugleston Started A Great Bloodline, Thats A Given, I Just Got A Pup From My Boy Robert In Dc. Real Str8 Forward Guy With Great Prices And Great Dogs. Jed On The Other Hand Is A Snake, I Heard He Sent Somebody A Black Lab For A Boogie Pup!!!! Thats Real F***** Up. If You Find A Good Guy With Mugleston Pits That Doesnt Scam Its A Great Pup To Get.
    lets get this staight. IMO they did not start shit.

the dogs they claim to be 100% muglestons are mostly gotti, watchdog, razors edge and some other shit.

they have the most inconsistent look ever. so IMO they suck.
    they mix and match alot of blood but nothing is working for them.

they're not a bloodline. they are a kennel.
    -2stepbullies

ya u do have a point there vision, after my exp. with gettin a mugleston pup, be prepaired for the worst, it can either go great or go horrible, i would never pay over 600 for one of there pups, and people are out there payin 6 grand and gettn black labs lol i still cant get over that shit

ya u do have a point there vision, after my exp. with gettin a mugleston pup, be prepaired for the worst, it can either go great or go horrible, i would never pay over 600 for one of there pups, and people are out there payin 6 grand and gettn black labs lol i still cant get over that shit
    I have never seen anything go great with a Muglestons dog..........I have never seen them win shows or even place or even be present for that matter...But then again I dont know everything and am not at many shows.......I have seen disappointed person after disappointed person watch there dog mature only to be 25 lbs lighter than what was told would be................Tank jmo keep searching......Youll find something and youll probably feel better about it in the end.

Just seen the other thread about your pup having worms,,,,So I guess you got him................Good luck and I hope everything works out in terms of what your looking for......Keep us posted

not just worms academy, parvo, hes in the er right now....

not just worms academy, parvo, hes in the er right now....
    sucks homie...

try looking into old school greyline/gottiline if its what you like.
    I've noticed the decent mugelston dogs have this blood in them.

most folks now have the extreme short version of gottiline but if you like em XL. there is still some out there. New Trojan kennels are based of greyline stuff. check them out.
    -2stepbullies

is this the same dude that sold u a dog with no fucking shots?

Quote Originally Posted by eastsidepits1 View Post
    is this the same dude that sold u a dog with no fucking shots?
    ya bro i didnt find out til i took the dog in that he had no shots, all he said is he needs his 7/1, then when the doctor talked to him on the phone he said all the pup had was deworming, its bullshit i know, how you can make money and not pay to keep your dogs healthy, i had to find out the hard way. Hes in a great home now and will be a great healthy dog.

Hello Everyone , i just wanted to throw out a few things regarding this subject and after reading all the postings and going back to muggelstons web site and looking it all over

I think Muggelstons Dog for Dog does have the Best looking dogs in the world. I dont need to know or see the stats of there dogs i can clearly see by the pictures they posted that there dogs are the size, quality, stature, beauty and so on that i so love to see. 90% of the kennel web sites that i have visited ( which is probably at about over 100 LOL) the stats are super fake and made up, i can clearly see that the dogs are about 70lbs and there heads are around about 16 to 19 inches. Many of these kennels sell LOTSA puppies and post all over the bullie boards difference is they are charging 3000 instead of 5000 and there names while they may be known in the bullie World are not known by the average person. "Muggelstons" is a BRAND. Meaning regular people that have no idea what monster g is or grey line, or what have you they have however heard of Muggelstons,.. they have worked hard to get there name "Brand" out there so that when you type in key words to a search engine they show up.
    They are very popular because
    If you click on there web site There dogs are/look to be INCREDIBLE!
    Unlike most of the Pitbull web sites they appeal to all markets/clientele by keeping there site clean no music, the pictures of there dogs are outside and clear/crisp there is are no awkward pictures of there dogs looking like there being positioned, there pics are of the dogs/puppies in a natural stance outside (not on a sofa) they are not holding there pups and all the pictures look great and are great shots. This takes alot of time to do which is why alot of people dont do it.
    I know for a fact that put must put alot of effort in getting there dogs to look like "Olympic gods".
    The Web site appearence is major when people go to your site and determines wheather they buy and return to your site.
    I believe they paid there dues, put time into there program and marketing them selfs online. They sell to a clientele that lets face it everyone wishes they could sell to, if we could get $6000 for a pup and sell like hotcakes we all would do it!!! The average kennel charges $3000 the average kennels dogs dog for dog does not look like Muggelstons Pits stats or no stats and if you say (to the average person) i bought this pup from jane doe bullie kennel it means nothing, however if say i bought a pup from Muggelstons Pitbull Farm that holds weight anywhere around the WORLD! So if you Jane doe charge $3000 YES MUGGELSTONS SHOULD DARN WELL CHARGE $6000 all day, your not just paying for the dog YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE BRAND.
    Going back to Blue Bear, who could afford to pay this fee,... wealthy people will pay $20,000 for a cat, $10,000 for a horse, $6000 for a Bull Dog, what is the difference? There is a clothing designer im sure you all have never herd of called Cipo & Baxx they have jeans that cost $295 and up. I could say they are not known and that's ridiculous, but that is there product and that is what they are asking. Muggelstons is very popular and very well known, not just here around the world.
    Everyone knows that out of every litter of whatever animal you are breeding there is only gonna be maybe 1,2 if you are lucky 3 babies that will meet the breeders wants and expectations, so as a buyer you should really examine the photos and structure of the pups and decide if they are what you are looking for. I have seen Excalibur double bread pups that look like hot horrible messes no structure small heads. Thats just what it is and after looking at there site i would say at least if i buy a pup off a Beast, Drama Queen, Felonious Assault, i have a better chance of getting what i am looking for. As long as you get the best pup in the litter and by this i dont mean first pic i mean i can visibly see that this pup looks the best.

But if Joe shmo charges $3000 Muggelstons "name brand" should be much more if not double. You can breed your dog and make many times over what you spent because of the MUGGELSTONS name lets face it.
    Im with Blue Bear if can afford it and you pick what you want its not a ripoff. You pay $300 for Cipo & Baxx jeans there stuff is HOT i love it, well some would say "rip off" made with the same materials as walmart and there not even known like that,... but they are setting a high standard for there Brand. Cipo & Baxx turned down a corporate relationship with a clothing company in PA why? Because they didnt want the store to cheapen there brand selling it for less money in this market which is not there market. Muggelstons services to a differnt market, thats why there isnt a hole bunch a people running around saying "i got muggelstons". They have probably 60 pups a year maybe more or less being sold for the last 7 yrs and outta all them sales there complaints are at about 10%. And i will also point out that outta all them sales there are very few US based dogs as opposed to world wide.

We have to keep everything in its proper perspective everything is not for everyone there are kennels that are super cheap for the average joe and so on, they service to there clientele and if anyone of us could consistently get $6000 a pup we would do it. Dont lie to yourself, we would do it, ultimately the world revolves around money we are all in it for the potential to bring in addition income. And this is a business i admire that they are sleeping on silk sheets, and make no mistake about it they did have to work hard to get there brand out to where they are now and they have therefore earned the right to charge more and reap the benefits of there commitment and hard work. If it were not so then every joe shmo that has a web site would be rocking out. I will break it down to a hair braider R-kellys hair braider makes hundreds just for doing his hair that one time, yes he can go to any one in any town and have it done for $20, but her clientele is that of the wealthy and she worked hard to get that type of client and who am i to say that is a rip off? Even if i do hair better, that is business.

All those things mentioned need to be taken into consideration when we are talking Business and how and why they are where they are.

I read about half of that and had to stop..........

Quote Originally Posted by Kgp View Post
    I read about half of that and had to stop..........

LOL y did you did you stop half way?